Danny Watts - Uprooted






Todays feature comes w/ a touch of that old school conscious style hip hop and touch. Danny Watts & Black Boy Meets World is about faith and trust, both in yourself and in the people who take chances on you. “There was a point in my life where I didn’t try to make things happen or try to dig myself out of the situation I was in,” Watts reflects. “I was really stagnant. I didn’t have motivation to pull myself out of it. Nothing will come easily and you’ll have to really put forth effort if you want to change your situation. It’s not gonna change itself.”
All it took was a search from Jonwayne and an offer to come to L.A. Many visits and many, many sessions later, Black Boy Meets World had arrived. Now Watts is in the midst of a nationwide tour, telling his story to new audiences . Good things happen when you meet your deadline.

Danny Watts

Comments