Donna Missal - Transformer








Some nights I think my time is better served digging for samples or creating my own sonic piece then well i find someone like Donna Missal, or bump into music like this,  a powerful vocal over a dynamic pop track. The whole composition comes together for something that will have you ready to fight in the streets. It’s the kind of power pop that absolutely deserves to be on the top 40. If you’re running an indie pop station, you need to spin this track because people will love it. The attitude-laden vocals really take off. Hell this performance inside a box has me feeling like she's talking directly to me (or someone is from the ethers)  Raw and emotive, Missal sweeps past the steady bass grooves and the staccato of the track’s jolting keys with the visceral tear of her vocals. Mark her as one-to-watch, big things are stirring with Missal who recently got featured with Macklemore on track “Over It” on his recently released album “GEMINI”.


Comments